Today was an okay day.
I went to work at my university. The circus came to town..lol. It was the Picadilly Circus. FOX 2 news came and there were a lot of protesters there. There was a little girl who was running around today and she and I talked. I asked her about the circus and she told me her dad helps to set up the circus. I asked her if she knew the animals and the people who owned them. I asked her about the elephant and she said the woman who owns her is nice and always brings the elephant water and takes care of it. She also said that the elephant always has different names.
Thought our conversation was interesting. I wonder how it really is to travel around by circus? I saw "Water for Elephants." That movie ruined it for me. Great movie but ruined the "magic." Not that I believe in magic, but there is something wonderful about seeing lights and people doing tricks...and animals are cool too. Especially as a child, I love knowing and hearing what they are thinking.
I think children are so observant and it's sad that when we grow up, this curiosity gets lost.
I went to work at my university. The circus came to town..lol. It was the Picadilly Circus. FOX 2 news came and there were a lot of protesters there. There was a little girl who was running around today and she and I talked. I asked her about the circus and she told me her dad helps to set up the circus. I asked her if she knew the animals and the people who owned them. I asked her about the elephant and she said the woman who owns her is nice and always brings the elephant water and takes care of it. She also said that the elephant always has different names.
Thought our conversation was interesting. I wonder how it really is to travel around by circus? I saw "Water for Elephants." That movie ruined it for me. Great movie but ruined the "magic." Not that I believe in magic, but there is something wonderful about seeing lights and people doing tricks...and animals are cool too. Especially as a child, I love knowing and hearing what they are thinking.
I think children are so observant and it's sad that when we grow up, this curiosity gets lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment