Today is just one of those days...
I know I failed my math test today, and all of the class that came out felt the same. One girl just signed her name on it and turned it in. It was awful.
I came back to the parents' house after class. My brother was home sick today so my mom and her friend took a NICE cadillac cab to go to the airport. Brother slept on and off today. I got him to slurp some soup and have some jello. I am guessing he will be staying home with me tomorrow but I'm not sure yet. If that is the case, we are doing something if it's nice out...but Michigan does not have good weather at all!!! I'm done with the rain!
Then I made sister and I chicken parm for dinner and waffles for males. I also made homemade cookies today and completely cleaned the living room and front room. Crazy..I know!
I invited some friends over tomorrow night...we'll see if that happens...
Saturday I'm supposed to go to a sister's wedding. I hope it's wayyyyyy better then the last one.
I'm watching sixteen and pregnant. great show :)
As of right now, I don't know where I stand with anyone. Sometimes I feel like I'm used for my car or to be in classes with people or as someone's last resort. I just hate that sometimes I put myself on the line so much that I screw myself over in the end.
Screetch and I are having our "adult sleepover" next Thursday night...yeah...not thinking about it until then because I will just act dumb.
whatever......
I'm tired and have to get up early in the morning.......
I know I failed my math test today, and all of the class that came out felt the same. One girl just signed her name on it and turned it in. It was awful.
I came back to the parents' house after class. My brother was home sick today so my mom and her friend took a NICE cadillac cab to go to the airport. Brother slept on and off today. I got him to slurp some soup and have some jello. I am guessing he will be staying home with me tomorrow but I'm not sure yet. If that is the case, we are doing something if it's nice out...but Michigan does not have good weather at all!!! I'm done with the rain!
Then I made sister and I chicken parm for dinner and waffles for males. I also made homemade cookies today and completely cleaned the living room and front room. Crazy..I know!
I invited some friends over tomorrow night...we'll see if that happens...
Saturday I'm supposed to go to a sister's wedding. I hope it's wayyyyyy better then the last one.
I'm watching sixteen and pregnant. great show :)
As of right now, I don't know where I stand with anyone. Sometimes I feel like I'm used for my car or to be in classes with people or as someone's last resort. I just hate that sometimes I put myself on the line so much that I screw myself over in the end.
Screetch and I are having our "adult sleepover" next Thursday night...yeah...not thinking about it until then because I will just act dumb.
whatever......
I'm tired and have to get up early in the morning.......
No comments:
Post a Comment