If people are put on this world for a reason, I would like to know mine. If it's to just take care of these kids, then I give up.
I have no longer anything to give to anyone. I'm exhausted and sick and tired of being sick and tired. I obviously make no difference to anyone.
Ken never talked to me after the date. His bday party was Thursday night and I didn't go. Zom and I went to see HP at midnight which was awesome. I really needed it.
I'm just feeling worse and worse. I don't think anyone can understand. I have now slept 3 full nights in 3 weeks. I still had a bad dream last night, but not a nightmare. I've been taking care of the kids. Bro 2 and I have been talking about the future. He can't wait to get out of here. :( sad.
I had a terrible day. I chilled with the children and got told that, "there are too many parents." Excuse me? I'm the only "parent" that actually cares about these children!!! Ugh!!
Then Manny got all douchy. Maybe instead of making me listen to her life all the time she could ask about mine. That would be too much though apparently.
I just want to leave here..even for a while. I don't think this is too much to ask.
I'm going to try to sleep tonight and hope I have a normal dream or don't remember it at least. I just can't take this anymore. Now mom is also scared about bro 1 tomorrow because of this stupid horse camp situation. I talked with him tonight about it and she just wants to be over dramatic. VOMIT!
I'm going to sleep (hahah) now.
No comments:
Post a Comment